MAYOR’S CHRISTMAS CARD COMPETITION
Mayor Oliver Coppard needs your help to create his Christmas card!
He’s calling on budding photographers from across South Yorkshire to submit a picture – old or new - encapsulating what they love the most about our region, capturing the spirit of the season.
The possibilities are endless – whether it’s the region's stunning landscapes, lovely green spaces, spotlighting the inspiring individuals within our communities, or pictures focusing on South Yorkshire's heritage and history, Mayor Coppard would love to see it.
The winning entry will be used as the design for this year’s Christmas card which will be sent out by the mayor to hundreds of stakeholders across the region.
To enter, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, telephone number and a brief description or background information about your entry.
The deadline for submission is Friday 24 November 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to your photograph being printed and distributed on Mayor Oliver Coppard’s Christmas card. You also agree to your photograph being used for other activity online and in print over the Christmas period.
- Please provide a name so we can credit your submission on the card, on social media and any press activity.
- Photographs must be a minimum of 2MB and a maximum of 25MB.
- All entries must be submitted by 23:59 on Friday 24 November.
- All entries must be submitted electronically via email@example.com
- SYMCA is entitled to assume that the parents or guardians of any entrant who is less than 18 years old have consented to that person’s entry into the Competition. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to SYMCA’s satisfaction that their parent or guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- SYMCA accepts no responsibility for the return of any entries that are submitted in hard copy form as well as electronic form.
- By entering the competition, you warrant to SYMCA that all information submitted by you regarding yourself, and your competition entry is true and accurate and complete in every respect.
- Entrants must provide an email address and/or telephone number when submitting their entry.
- Winners will be selected and notified by 29th November at the latest, by email or telephone call.
- SYMCA accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise.